Breast Surgeon Permanent Placement
Details: Board Certified Breast Oncologist Experienced Physician Leader Opportunity
Perfect opportunity for Board Certified Breast Medical Oncologist interested in research, teaching and patient care with an emphasis on oncology disease-site subspecialties. Our client in Arizona is seeking Section Leader for the development of an expanding comprehensive cancer center.
Currently, hiring a Leader for the oncology disease-site subspecialties of Breast Medical Oncologist.
Section Leader will be employed and will work collaboratively with the Malignant Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant Team at the university affiliated cancer center. Additionally, the newly hired section leader will serve as a Liaison to build and cultivate professional inter-community relationships and will report to the Deputy Director. While building its multidisciplinary teams, existing services are available through current medical group.
The client offers a diverse clinical practice with the opportunity for teaching, clinical/translation research and cancer program development. 80% of practice will consist of clinical patient care. Experience in an academic organization is preferred.
Candidates must be Board Certified in either Medical Oncology with 2-3 years experience in a leadership role and 3-4 years of clinical and research experience.
- A comfortable chemotherapy center with private infusion rooms and personal entertainment;
- An innovative radiation oncology therapy center with IMRT, IGRT and SBRT onsite;
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging center with ACR accredited MRI, CT, PET/CT and Bone Scan onsite;
- A complete onsite diagnostic laboratory and in-house pharmacy;
- State-of-the-art medicine, technology, treatment, groundbreaking clinical trials and research.
- Patient education, with access to a Registered Dietitian
- State-of-the-art diagnostic testing
- Advanced cancer treatment options, including interventional, radiation and surgical oncology, and chemotherapy
Employed position with a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and training. Excellent comprehensive benefits package.
Enjoy year-round warm weather in this Southwestern oasis hosting a vibrant arts and culture scene. It offers many opportunities to explore in this growing metropolitan city, encompassing music, theater, art and much more. Additionally, the overall cost of living ranks below the national average in all major categories, including food, housing, transportation, and healthcare make this city a great place to live.
Contact Us: Melody Cristo
Phone: (800) 998-5859