Medical Director Permanent Placement
Details: Opportunity in Southeast for BC Breast Medical Oncologist at Prominent Health System
Our client, a prominent university health system, is actively recruiting a Board Certified MD or MD/PhD Breast Medical Oncologist, to serve as Co-Director of their Breast Program. This position is responsible for program development and management. He/she will set program goals, identify required resources, and create the related implementation plan to achieve the stated goals in multidisciplinary clinical care and innovative clinical research appropriate for the community patient population. The Co-Director will have an academic appointment, may also serve as research site director, and must have a willingness to occasionally manage general oncology patients.
Key Responsibilities: 20% Administration, 60% Clinical Practice, 20% Academic
- 3-5+ years of increasingly responsible experience as a Breast Oncology Leader with experience and success as a clinical researcher.
- Board Certification in Medical Oncology required.
- A demonstrated track record of success with Breast Oncology Program clinical and clinical research endeavors.
- Commitment to programmatic excellence including satisfaction achieved through programmatic growth and individual faculty success rather than personal recognition.
- Extremely effective relationship builder with both individuals and groups.
- Integrity, empathy, openness, trust and fairness in decision-making.
- Ability to work across institutional boundaries to achieve change or results.
- A service-orientation toward patients, faculty, and staff.
Financial and Benefits Package:
Competitive salary commensurate with training and experience with the potential for a sign-on bonus and opportunity for both clinical and research bonus.
For more information, please send a confidential copy of your CV to Mignon Young: